Specialism / Function
Audit & assurance
Grant Thornton Cambodia is an independent member within Grant Thornton International and a wholly foreign-owned company. Grant Thornton’s presence in Cambodia first started in 2004. A recent reorganisation incorporated the expertise of Grant Thornton Malaysia to expand the service lines to meet the increasing demand for quality audit and advisory services of local business and international investors in Cambodia.
Grant Thornton has offices in more than 140 countries worldwide and over 56,000 staff.
To support our continued growth, we are looking for a high calibre talented professional to manage a Client portfolio and oversee the provision of the high quality for Audit, Tax, Advisory and Outsourcing services.
As a member firm of one of the largest Professional services firms in the world, Grant Thornton Cambodia continuously requires high calibre talented personnel to join our growing team.
Urgently, we are looking for:
SENIOR AUDIT ASSOCIATE
- Assists Managers and Partners during the Engagement acceptance, and re-acceptance procedures and drafts Engagement Proposals
- Provides input and works closely with the Engagement manager in planning and scheduling work to be done on assigned Engagements
- Helps identify potential audit and assurance Clients or identifies any potential additional services from existing Clients
- Supervises staff working under him/her and reviews work done by Associates
- Promptly notifies the Engagement Partner and/or Manager of any problems involving technical, administrative, or personnel matters that needs action at a higher level and offers alternative solutions
- Supervises the work of the Associates and ensures that work done is consistent with the work programmes
- Liaises with Client’s management to ensure the smooth flow of work and help ensure that good working relationship is maintained at all times
- Conducts job evaluations and provide feedback to all Associates in a timely manner
- Performs such other duties necessary to ensure that the audit work is completed with the quality consistent with GT standards.
- Education: University degree preferably in Auditing/ Accounting or business related fields
- Special license/certificate: Either holds a current and valid ACCA/CPA's certificate, or be working toward obtaining the certificates by taking and passing the applicable state ACCA/CPA exams
- Experience: 2-3 years in audit field
- Knowledge in IFRS and IFRS for SMEs
- Proficiency in the use of computers and the basic and most commonly known applications and tools
- Experience in financial institutions is an added advantage
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English
- Ability to speak Chinese, Japanese or other languages is an added advantage
- Proactive in seeking knowledge, new tasks and responsibilities
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills.
Contact for submission:
Please email us your CV and Cover Letter in English to the following email address by 15 December 2023
People & Culture Department
(Successful applicants will be invited for Test & interviews)