- IT Officer
Specialism / Function
Grant Thornton Cambodia is an independent member within Grant Thornton International and a wholly foreign-owned company. Grant Thornton’s presence in Cambodia first started in 2004. A reorganisation in 2011 incorporated the expertise of Grant Thornton Malaysia to expand the service lines to meet the increasing demand for quality audit and advisory services of local business and international investors in Cambodia.
Grant Thornton has offices in more than 140 countries worldwide and over 56,000 staff.
To support our continued growth, we are looking for a high calibre talented professional to manage a Client portfolio and oversee the provision of high quality audit, accounting and tax compliance services.
As a member firm of one of the largest Professional services firms in the world, Grant Thornton Cambodia continuously requires high caliber talented personnel to join our growing team.
- Responsible for IT tasks such as support, monitor, maintain systems, networks troubleshoot, control testing, identify control weakness and update work progress to a manager
- Manage the timeframe for a training of IT security awareness for staff
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in information technology/management information system or related degree.
- Knowledge or experience of IT operation, IT networking, IT security and IT system
- (such as server, database, firewall, network, software, hardware and Linux system knowledge is an advantage)
- Experiences at least 2 years in related IT positions such as a network administrator, a database administrator, or an IT security are more advantage
- Good written and spoken English, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multi-task and working pressure
Contact for submission:
Please email us your CV and Cover Letter in English to the following email address by 15 July 2021
People & Culture Department