Specialism / Function
Grant Thornton Cambodia is an independent member within Grant Thornton International and a wholly foreign-owned company. Grant Thornton’s presence in Cambodia first started in 2004. A recent reorganisation incorporated the expertise of Grant Thornton Malaysia to expand the service lines to meet the increasing demand for quality audit and advisory services of local business and international investors in Cambodia.
Grant Thornton has offices in more than 135 countries worldwide and over 50,000 staff.
To support our continued growth, we are looking for a high calibre talented professional to manage a Client portfolio and oversee the provision of the high quality for Audit, Tax, Advisory and Outsourcing services.
As a member firm of one of the largest Professional services firms in the world, Grant Thornton Cambodia continuously requires high calibre talented personnel to join our growing team.
- Supports audit and admin divisions in translating and preparing English to Khmer financial reports
- Assists in preparing and sending of proposals and engagement letters
- Facilitates scheduling of and arranging logistics for meetings, seminars/conferences and conference calls
- Makes appointments for partners / managers
- Assists in sending letters and documents, monitoring receipt of letters and documents
- Assists in binding reports to be sent to clients
- Facilitates scheduling of and arranging training events and staff work schedule
- Assists in special tasks that are assigned by all divisions
- University degree; preferably major in English/administration or any other related major degrees
- Good command of English, both spoken and written
- Good typing skill in English and Khmer
- Good knowledge of computer business applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Pleasing personality
- Name your file with quoting reference: Application – Secretary
- Deadline is 08 July 2020, with priority for first applicant
- Application & CV to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org