- Accounting trainees
Specialism / Function
Grant Thornton Cambodia is an independent member within Grant Thornton International and a wholly foreign-owned company. Grant Thornton’s presence in Cambodia first started in 2004. A recent reorganisation incorporated the expertise of Grant Thornton Malaysia to expand the service lines to meet the increasing demand for quality audit and advisory services of local business and international investors in Cambodia.
Grant Thornton has offices in more than 135 countries worldwide and over 50,000 staff.
To support our continued growth, we are looking for a high calibre talented professional to manage a Client portfolio and oversee the provision of the high quality for Audit, Tax, Advisory and Outsourcing services.
As a member firm of one of the largest Professional services firms in the world, Grant Thornton Cambodia continuously requires high calibre talented personnel to join our growing team.
Accounting and Tax trainees
- Assist with filing and prepare vouchers
- Working with bookkeeping software
- Assist in preparing NSSF & payroll
- Assist in preparing tax declaration
- Other tasks as assigned by seniors and supervisors
- University degree; preferably in Accounting/ Finance or relevant fields.
- Experience –No required
- Strong command of English, both writing and oral
- Good knowledge Cambodia Law on taxation
- Proficient in the use of computers and related applications
- Name your file with quoting reference: Application – Accounting trainee
- Deadline is 22 Mar 2020, with priority for first applicant
- Application & CV to be sent to: email@example.com