- Student Intern
Specialism / Function
Urgently, we are looking for:
Student Intern–3 Positions
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for an excellent opportunity to learn and gain first–hand experience in a real accounting firm, as Student Intern.
- Perform clerical duties, maintain files, and organize documents.
- Photocopy, book bind reports to be sent to clients.
- Assists in preparing and sending of proposals and engagement letters.
- Assists in sending letters and documents, monitoring receipt of letters and documents.
- Handle sensitive information with honesty and integrity.
- Assists in arranging training documents and other related activities.
- Able to take on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Assists in special tasks that are assigned by all divisions.
- University degree; preferably 4th-year student major in Accounting/ English or any other related major degrees
- Good command of English, both spoken and written
- Good typing skills in English and Khmer
- Basic knowledge of computer business applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Eager to learn and work with various division in the firm.
- Ability to multi-task
- Name your file with quoting reference: Application – Student Intern
- Deadline is on May 09, 2021
- Application & CV to be sent to: email@example.com