- Student intern
Specialism / Function
Grant Thornton Cambodia is an independent member within Grant Thornton International and a wholly foreign-owned company. Grant Thornton’s presence in Cambodia first started in 2004. A recent reorganisation incorporated the expertise of Grant Thornton Malaysia to expand the service lines to meet the increasing demand for quality audit and advisory services of local business and international investors in Cambodia.
Grant Thornton has offices in more than 140 countries worldwide and over 56,000 staff.
To support our continued growth, we are looking for a high calibre talented professional to manage a Client portfolio and oversee the provision of high quality audit, accounting and tax compliance services.
As a member firm of one of the largest Professional services firms in the world, Grant Thornton Cambodia continuously requires high caliber talented personnel to join our growing team.
Urgently, we are looking for:
We are currently seeking for qualified candidates for an excellent opportunity to learn and gain first –hand experience in a real accounting firm, as Student Intern.
- Perform clerical duties, maintain files, and organize documents.
- Photocopy, book bind reports to be sent to clients.
- Assists in preparing and sending of proposals and engagement letters.
- Assists in sending letters and documents, monitoring receipt of letters and documents.
- Handle sensitive information with honesty and integrity.
- Assists in arranging training documents and other related activities.
- Able to take on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Assists in special tasks that are assigned by all divisions.
- University degree; preferably 4th year student major in Accounting/ English or any other related major degrees
- Good command of English, both spoken and written
- Good typing skills in English and Khmer
- Basic knowledge of computer business applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Eager to learn and work with various division in the firm.
- Ability to multi-task
- Name your file with quoting reference: Application – Student Intern
- Deadline is on 31 July, 2021
- Application & CV to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org