- Accounting & Tax Associate
Business process solutions
Specialism / Function
Accounting & Tax Associate
Grant Thornton Cambodia is an independent member within Grant Thornton International and a wholly foreign-owned company. Grant Thornton’s presence in Cambodia first started in 2004. A recent reorganisation incorporated the expertise of Grant Thornton Malaysia to expand the service lines to meet the increasing demand for quality audit and advisory services of local business and international investors in Cambodia.
Grant Thornton has offices in more than 140 countries worldwide and over 56,000 staff.
To support our continued growth, we are looking for a high calibre talented professional to manage a Client portfolio and oversee the provision of the high quality for Audit, Tax, Advisory and Outsourcing services.
As a member firm of one of the largest Professional services firms in the world, Grant Thornton Cambodia continuously requires high calibre talented personnel to join our growing team.
Accounting and Tax associate
- Be responsible for preparing finance forms (Purchase vouchers, payment vouchers, sale vouchers, receipt vouchers and journal vouchers, etc..)
- Be responsible for bookkeeping and able to use accounting system
- Be responsible for preparing payroll and NSSF process
- Deals with ad hoc problems and provides guidance, instruction and/ or solutions to solve the problem
- Other tasks as assigned by the supervisors and managers
- Prepares Engagements Letters/ Contracts for Clients
- Implement the tax services assigned by Direct Senior/Supervisor/Assistant Manager/Manager/Senior Manager from pre-engagement activities to completion of the services
- Be at client’s site for performance of work as necessary
- Update clients on job status, follow up with team members/clients on outstanding matters
- Assignment-related administration works (billing, drafting and sending letter, filling…)
- Performs other duties/tasks assigned by director supervisor/Assistant Manager/Managers
- University degree; preferably in Accounting/ Finance or relevant fields.
- Should possess an international professional qualification such as CAT or ACCA student is a plus
- Strong command of English, both writing and oral
- Good command of Chinese or Japanese is an advantage
- Good knowledge Cambodia Law on taxation
- Proficient in the use of computers and related applications
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Pro-activeness in seeking knowledge, new tasks and responsibilities
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application –Accounting & Tax Associate)
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB.
- Deadline is 29 January 2021, Priority for first application
- Application & CV to be sent to: email@example.com
(Successful applicants will be granted for test & interviews)